March 23, 2013

Let's Get To It...

Let's start this completely new adventure (I've said new because is my first blog and not just a different one...so try to be clement at least at the very beginning). In these pages I will be chattering about the technologies developped and  applied to the field of secret services (as you've already probably guessed from the title) for my History of Technology Course held by Professor Vittorio Marchis at the Politecnico of Turin.
This year we had to choose a book from which to extract the theme of our discussion and I've decided to try my hand in reading Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon



Seriously hoping that you will enjoy reading this blog at least a quarter of how much fun I'm having in writing it; I greet renewing our appointment to the next post.


HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment